1.    #1  
    BUT DO YOU THINKS ITS POSSIBLE 2 CREATE A APP WERE YOU CAN MONITOR YOUR HOUSE THROUGH LIKE A CAMERA SYSTEM AND HAVE PERFECT VIDEO IMAGES. AND CAN someone CREATE A APP WERE YOU CAN UNMASK PRVT NUMBERS AND ALSO MASK YOUR NUMBER prvt please.....
    I like turtles!!!!!!!

Caps = lulz!!!!!
    Woah...crazy like phil specter...I like it j/k
    haha someone is emphasized by not using caps.

btw, you can already mask your number by dialing *67 before the number you're calling
    just an app where we can access IP cameras would b great
    An app to view cameras would be awesome.

As for unmasking private numbers, I'm pretty sure that the 'private/blocked' identifier comes from the network, so your phone would have no way to be able to 'unmask' it.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    The OP strikes me as a stalker for some reason.
  8. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    Can we get an app that shuts off our oven while we're away from home? Apps are good, mmmmmkay.

xtn
    This post was so good it had to be repeated twice?
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Well seeing as this thread and the last repeat thread is pointless and usless. i will say something interesting. ive had a pre since launch and i love it but i"ve noticed something more and more each week. now i work in a liquor store and we get alot of traffic through here. so anyway for the last 3 week i get at least 2 or 3 people asking to see my pre and they ask me questions. do i like it? is it fast? how are the apps? So i give everyone the guided tour and everone loves it. especially the touchstone. it seems to be the deal sealer lol... anyway ive notice this week i get at least 5 or 6 people saying wow thats the pre cool. can i see... It seems the snowball has begun to roll and its getting bigger this is great. Well last week i was in the middle of showing it to someone and some other guy comes out of left and goes: no this is a phone (pulls out the 3gs). The one im showing to says ya thats nice. I go: it sucks. you have no real homescreen just a list of apps. my phone does anything you can and better! he says no way!I then ask him do you have picture mail? ouch i then tell him lets do a speed test on wifi(i have wifi 2 work here). so we setup wifi on his 3gs. i tell him to load www.big12sports.com(a very complicated site) so off we go at the same time and the guy who asked about the pre is watching. well my pre loads it about 8 second faster then the 3gs. the guy with the 3gs is like no way!!! mine is still better!! and as he walks away i shout whats the "s" in 3gs stand for slow!! lol he looked back shook his head and left. anyway the guy i was originally was talking to said he was goning to get one as soon as his contract was up. Im just glad the pre is earning recognition. score one for the pre lol
    The OP would also like to know if we can get an app that lifts restraining orders.
    Can't decide if I like the all-caps more or the phrasing 'a app'. /sarcasm
    Quote Originally Posted by brianpmullaney View Post
    The OP would also like to know if we can get an app that lifts restraining orders.
    Well played sir.
    Ritalin.

Take it, love it, live it.