Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    One of my email accounts is hotmail. My "trash" folder has been collecting all of my deleted emails, and I was up to several hundred. I like to keep my phone "clean", so I wanted to empty that trash folder, but couldn't find a way to delete all the emails simultaneously. Consequently, I deleted them all one at a time. There has to be a better way, but I haven't figured it out. Anybody know?
    I have the same problem. This is another head scratcher by palm. There is a solution that involves rooting. Search the forum and you will find instructions.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Delete them off the server using your PC.
    This a sever side issue. I have my Gmail trash folder set to delete anything over 30 days old.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Still hope this is something they will fix, have several accounts on the phone and it is a real pain to delete everything twice......
    Sadlly switched from Pre- to Sprint Nexus S 4G - An 32Gb Touchpad
    Laissez les bons temps rouler!
    Sucks that you can only delete them one by one
    There is now a patch available in Preware and webos quick install to read all or delete all emails in a folder.