Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Beginning last night, I cannot access hotmail via the browser. I receive an error message providing me the html code where the error occurred. The error only occurs after i've logged on. Simply going to the logon page does not cause any issues. I have cleared history, cache and cookies. Still no go.

Anyone else having issues similar to this? Any suggestions for resolving this issue?

Hotmail works normally on my pc and I use the webversion my pre just so I may cheque the different folders I have.

Any help will be appreciated.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    So no one else has this issue I guess??
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    try using the windylive app download it from homebrew. Hope that helps
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    That application is awesome. Thank you for the information. Can you access hotmail via your web browser?

After trying that application, I likely won't be using the browser but still would love to know what is going on there.
    Have you considered using the built-in email client for hotmail?

Open email on your Pre. Tap "email" at the top of the screen for the drop down menu. Choose Preferences and Accounts.

- If you already have Hotmail on your phone as one of your accounts, click on Hotmail, scroll to the bottom of the screen and choose "change login settings".

- If you don't have Hotmail on your phone yet, choose "Add an Account". Enter your email address and password. If the account is not automatically added, you will see a "Retry / OK" popup. Click "OK" and then "Manual Setup". Use the following settings.

Mail type: POP
    Incoming mail server: pop3.live.com
    Username: full email address
    Password: password
    Port #: 995
    Encyption: SSL
    Outgoing mail server: smtp.live.com
    Use authentication: on
    Username: full email address
    Password: password
    Port #: 587
    Encyption: TLS