Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    i enjoy not being able to copy paste, it really makes multitasking useful (yeah right).
    God makes the earth yield healing herbs which the prudent man should not neglect;
    Quote Originally Posted by mojuice View Post
    i enjoy not being able to copy paste, it really makes multitasking useful (yeah right).
    Exactly. What good is multitasking if we have no tasks to multi with.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Exactly. What good is multitasking if we have no tasks to multi with.

Are you kidding? You mean you've never opened up the web while in a texting convo with someone, then opened up Google Maps to find somewhere, then got a phone call to take care of real quick, then decided to open up another web window to keep track of the baseball game?

Unbelievable to me if so.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    Now, its one thing if it comes up once in a while but, realistically; every time an app or update comes out we see three or four of these threads.
    it keeps coming up because it keeps being a problem. When good apps come out or a newer, hotter phone, it will stop.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
    Are you kidding? You mean you've never opened up the web while in a texting convo..., then... Google Maps to find somewhere, then got a phone call to ....?
    I get the point, but if the issue is about "boring new apps", none of what you mentioned are new apps that you download from the catalog. the issue isn't with the included apps it's that palm doesn't measure up with downloaded apps and the ones they are adding pretty much suck. There's maybe one app from the catalog that i use even a little. Personally I maybe only keep two open cause my phone becomes annoyingly slow with more then two cards open.
    Last edited by blackmagic01; 09/20/2009 at 04:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic01 View Post
    it keeps coming up because it keeps being a problem. When good apps come out or a newer, hotter phone, it will stop.

I get the point, but if the issue is about "boring new apps", none of what you mentioned are new apps that you download from the catalog. the issue isn't with the included apps it's that palm doesn't measure up with downloaded apps and the ones they are adding pretty much suck. There's maybe one app from the catalog that i use even a little. Personally I maybe only keep two open cause my phone becomes annoyingly slow with more then two cards open.
    +1 on both, blackmagic. And as for functionality, even my dog has the extremely advanced feature of a "notification nag." I notice it every time she wants me to take her for a walk while i'm watching t.v.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    +1 on both, blackmagic. And as for functionality, even my dog has the extremely advanced feature of a "notification nag." I notice it every time she wants me to take her for a walk while i'm watching t.v.
    That was funny......
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    That was funny......
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
    Are you kidding? You mean you've never opened up the web while in a texting convo with someone, then opened up Google Maps to find somewhere, then got a phone call to take care of real quick, then decided to open up another web window to keep track of the baseball game?

Unbelievable to me if so.
    Have you ever been texting convo with someone and opened google maps to find a places's address to send to your texting partner? Did you ever have to type out the long address? I have.
    Last edited by mojuice; 09/21/2009 at 01:59 AM.
    God makes the earth yield healing herbs which the prudent man should not neglect;
    As has been stated already. If you want a proven business oriented smart-phone you should have got a blackberry. I'm fairly sure most people would agree the Pre is half blackberry and half iphone. Essentially a jack of all trades and master of none. I remember their even being an article on Arstechnica or something on this. When you can show me a company that has their app store running with 1,000's or even 100's of apps within the first 4 months (roughly) of their first phone to be running their app store. Well then your complaints might have some substance. Not to mention a quick skim of these boards, the where wall, and reviews on various apps in the current app catalog you can see people complaining about lack of game apps. So sure these apps are HORRIBLE for you but a godsend for others that want the half iphone part improved on.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345