Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Pre is my first smartphone so forgive me if this is a stupid question.

I keep seeing annoucements about an upcoming update. Do I need to install this update once it's out or does my phone do it automatically?
    Either...you can wait and it will update automatically when your phone is on the charger and you are not using it for an extended period (so most likely over night), or if youre impatient and anxious like most of us here you will just download it manually from the updates icon on the phone immediately when it comes available.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    ah...thanks very much for the answer!
    use the thank you button please ,it helps others to know who is helpful in thier time of need lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Either...you can wait and it will update automatically when your phone is on the charger and you are not using it for an extended period (so most likely over night), or if youre impatient and anxious like most of us here you will just download it manually from the updates icon on the phone immediately when it comes available.
    Is there some period of time before it will update during inactivity? I'm going out of town for a few days, and I don't want to disable my tweaks, but I won't have a computer with me. I figured it would give you a few days before it automatically updated. Is that not the case?
    Be careful it will update during the night or even the day if you don't use it lol , I would unload the tweaks now or bring a laptop.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->