Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Ok so this Sunday my friend and i will be driving to see the Chargers play the Ravens @ Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego, CA. The game starts at 1pm (PT). It is going to be a 2 1/2 hour drive and my favorite team (Saints) are playing the Eagles @ 10 a.m.

Since i will be in the car on the way to the game, i was just wondering if there is anyway i can follow the saints game on my pre? It would be cool if i can watch the game like by play by play. Does anyone know a good app or site that works to give me a play by play, and stats?

Someone please let me know what site works best or what you recommend! Thanks!
    You can get the radio feed on the NFL app. (if you can get it to load)
  3.    #3  
    so you can get radio feed on nfl app for any game on your pre?
    if you have nfl app on your pre you should be able to follow any game you like . if you dont have it go to sprint and search nfl
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    yea. The nfl app is the best I've found. You can either listen to the radio feed or read the play by play. I used it when I went to the atl vs fins last week. Also_ don't forget your car charger!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  6.    #6  
    woah. thanks for reminding me about the car charger! i probably what have totally forgot. lol. i could just imagine listening to the game and boom there goes my phone. haha.

Do you guys know if NFL NETWORK on Sprint TV works if im on the road too? i havent tried that yet. only at my house.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    you can watch nfl network from anywhere. (they wont be showing the game though) I got really bad reception in the verizon wireless dome (go figure) so my battery drained really fast. You should be good in an open stadium.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I downloaded the NFL Network app to watch games but I don't have NFL network. I haven't figured out how to work around that, either. Does anyone know how I can get that to work? I have also used the stock NFL app and listened to thw week 1 Giants game which came in pretty clear for the most part. G-Men!!
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    also it may go w/o mentioning but if you happen to have DirecTv Sunday ticket you can WATCH any game on your phone thru the DirecTv app, i did this at work the other day. Over 3g its pretty tough, works but ended up settling for the radio feed in the NFL Mobile Live app which is great cuz depending on which team you like better can listen to that radio feed.

GO COLTS!
    Quote Originally Posted by jstew10 View Post
    I downloaded the NFL Network app to watch games but I don't have NFL network. I haven't figured out how to work around that, either. Does anyone know how I can get that to work? I have also used the stock NFL app and listened to thw week 1 Giants game which came in pretty clear for the most part. G-Men!!
    Unfortunately ther is no work around for the DirecTv app. You need to be a subscriber to the superfan package in order for it to work. I was walking the dogs and watching the Gmen last week. It rocks!! Go Gmen and GO Saints(since they are playing Philly...)
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    I really hope this sunday they have this app FIXED. Last Sunday was a disaster as the app wouldnt load until late after most of the noon and 3pm games finished.

See this thread: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...hlight=NFL+APP
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I had the same problem loading the app last Sunday and it made me pretty disheartened. I was really looking forward to using it from the day it came out.
    Quote Originally Posted by fraz View Post
    I really hope this sunday they have this app FIXED. Last Sunday was a disaster as the app wouldnt load until late after most of the noon and 3pm games finished.

See this thread: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...hlight=NFL+APP
    Quote Originally Posted by nowise View Post
    I had the same problem loading the app last Sunday and it made me pretty disheartened. I was really looking forward to using it from the day it came out.

Did you guys update the app? They had an update late sunday afternoon. I had some problems early on, but I wrote it off to it being opening weekend and the usage on the servers. By the time the Gmen were on it was running pretty smoothly. I guess we'll find out how it runs this weekend...
    Same problem here, when the instinct first starting doing gameday audio it was a mess the first week, but after that it got a little better. Since the sprint tv already is a 100 times better on the Pre hopefully they get the NFL audio working better this week
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    last sunday i was getting the nfl app feed before my hdtv feed. i'm guessing its uncensored.
    The same issue took place last year with the NFL app on the first week (maybe into the second). I figured it was that the first week or two you get extra people pounding the servers "just to check it out." If anyone does fantasy football, the same thing has happened where you couldn't load Yahoo! and CBS fantasy for years as there's heightened interest the first week that later calms down.

So, if not this weekend, by next weekend the app should work fine as you won't have as many people sitting in front of their tvs and laptops loading the mobile app out of curiosity.
  17.    #17  
    Hopefully this Sunday it is up and running with no problems, otherwise i cant hear the game. Unfortunately i dont have sunday ticket, so i cant watch it on my phone. Anyway, i cant wait for this Sunday, it should be a heck of a game! I predict Drew Brees is gonna throw 4 TD's giving him 10 on the season!
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SlikDesignz View Post
    Hopefully this Sunday it is up and running with no problems, otherwise i cant hear the game. Unfortunately i dont have sunday ticket, so i cant watch it on my phone. Anyway, i cant wait for this Sunday, it should be a heck of a game! I predict Drew Brees is gonna throw 4 TD's giving him 10 on the season!
    Hope you are right on both, I will be working so hope the game is availible and that Brees has a Great Day!
    Sadlly switched from Pre- to Sprint Nexus S 4G - An 32Gb Touchpad
    Laissez les bons temps rouler!
    i tried to use it week 1 as well and it wouldnt load for crap
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
  20.    #20  
    well since most of you guys are saying it wouldn't load. Is there an alternative to this app?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast