1.    #1  
    I tried searching his, but couldnt get any good solid info on this.

Basically, I have x number of text message threads currently in my text messaging app. To save time of loading and making the text app perform faster, I deleted some of my text message threads open with xyz contact.

NOW... for the "bug" or messed up part:

When i text message xyz contact now, it does not show up in the thread chat on the main screen of the text messaging app When I receive a text message, and I do not open it directly, I cannot view xyz's text nor text history. I have to send them a blank or dummy text for their new text messages to show up.

Do i really have to webdoctor my phone, or is their a fix for this?

thanks!
    Last edited by Vyruz Reaper; 09/18/2009 at 03:20 AM. Reason: ahhh cannot change thread title for spelling :/
    Don't know of a fix, but on the list view I was able to type/search for the contact. This brought up the thread, even though it didn't show in the list.
    I've had the same thing happen to me...if you hear or read of a fix, let me know...
    you have to unlink every linked profile to that contact and then re link them, worked for me
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by derik123derik123 View Post
    you have to unlink every linked profile to that contact and then re link them, worked for me
    thanks... gonna try it out now
    Yeah, known bug...that fixes it apparently.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    Yeah, known bug...that fixes it apparently.
    yeah, it did work.... thanks bro!
    I am having the same problem.

I really hate to ask such a stupid question, but how do I unlink the profile?

Thanks in advance!
    you'll be glad to know its fixed in 1.2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    you'll be glad to know its fixed in 1.2.
    Oh man, seriously? That'll be excellent. It's getting really tiresome, hunting for messages via search.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    I have this problem and what happens is for some reason they dont delete all the way so you need to type in the first letter of the name and it will show up then delete it again and wait for the 1 at the top to go to 0 or for the two bubbles saying no conversations
    I have to do this with my girlfriend's number everyday because the convo is long and takes a while to get deleted but so far this method has worked for me
    That isn't working for me either.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    How do yo unlink if you only have contacts linked to palm profile?
    Quote Originally Posted by derik123derik123 View Post
    Worked for me! Thanks! 'Twas driving me effin' INSANE!
    This happened to me as well, I did a partial erase and it fixed it...
    Quote Originally Posted by taylor09 View Post
    How do yo unlink if you only have contacts linked to palm profile?
    Maybe try deleting the number from that contact. Then add it again.
    Follow Me On

Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    just happened to me too.. never noticed it until today. maybe it never happened before, not sure. i can say that its ridiculous!