1.    #1  
    Whenever I go to Palm's site to look at the possble software at the app store, I keep getting a page showing 12 apps and that is it, what am I doing worng?

What is the specific page for the app store, or am I having a problem with my computer, that it refuses to show the 83 programs that are now available instead of a dozen!

help!!
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Palm does not have a full app catalog listing on their site (that I know of) but check out WebOS Apps : A Gallery of the best WebOS Apps I submitted the new apps added to the catalog today, so they should show up soon.
    The app store is one of the apps on your Pre. Just browse your launcher, and find the one That looks like a white shopping bag with the word "palm" on it, which is labeled AppCatalog.
    use your palm pre to download and research apps. not your computer lol, unless your doing the homebrew thing ha ha !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    Whenever I go to Palm's site to look at the possble software at the app store, I keep getting a page showing 12 apps and that is it, what am I doing worng?

What is the specific page for the app store, or am I having a problem with my computer, that it refuses to show the 83 programs that are now available instead of a dozen!

help!!
    The apps you see are only a handful of them.. scroll down and pick some of the listings like most recent, etc. and you will see more.