Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Ok, after seeing the flood of apps, it still says 50. Someone posted 85. How do you know its 85 when it still says 50?
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    It depends. there's at on of other databases/etc that sit in the same location as apps.

i.e. if you have 1000 facebook contacts, then your limit will be lower then someone that doesn't use facebook.
    -m
    EDIT - sorry, misunderstood the question
    Last edited by diomark; 09/17/2009 at 09:57 PM.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    The most recent view only shows the most recent 50 apps added.
    According to Chuq, there are a total of 83 applications. Since it's his job to know and works with developers, I'd venture to guess he's right .
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    It depends. there's at on of other databases/etc that sit in the same location as apps.

i.e. if you have 1000 facebook contacts, then your limit will be lower then someone that doesn't use facebook.
    -m
    He's asking about how many applications are available in the App Catalog, NOT how many you can install.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Not sure if some are removed as they add.
    Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    No just like someone above said the showing limit is only 50 in the app catalog in the recent view.
    Quote Originally Posted by mecca View Post
    Not sure if some are removed as they add.
    That wouldn't make any sense. Chuq even responded to someone asking if they're removing Apps.

Seems pretty silly to me. It's a search box which, if you've done any searching on the Pre, shows the total search results in a little window. This is all that is, the top 50 most recent apps.