Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback View Post
    yup, id a done it sooner had i known they were on ebay

HUGE list....nearly infinite
    Ya, great list of numbers to choice from.
    hmmmmm. Whom exactly did you buy yours from? And according to the Google Voice folks, the invites are free.
    Quote Originally Posted by CherDamas View Post
    hmmmmm. Whom exactly did you buy yours from? And according to the Google Voice folks, the invites are free.
    got mine from ebay user: scmltd

and they are free from google....if you wanna wait 1/2 a year to get one. i was glad to drop $3 to get one now

i signed up for a free one over a month ago, still nothing....so i just bought one
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    3 wks...and still waiting. I might have to revert to eBay.
    Quote Originally Posted by CherDamas View Post
    Well, you can wait for weeks to get your free number, or spend a few buck on ebay and get it within minutes....it's your choice.
    I got both my Gvoice accounts within days of requesting... but since getting them I cant seem to find where you send invites. How are these folks auctioning accounts? Are they their own accounts theyre selling off?
    Quote Originally Posted by phreakish View Post
    I got both my Gvoice accounts within days of requesting... but since getting them I cant seem to find where you send invites. How are these folks auctioning accounts? Are they their own accounts theyre selling off?
    they are just selling invites
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    oh wow LOL i cant believe people are selling these on ebay.

i got my invite less than 3 weeks after applied, and this was 2 months ago, I don't want to give mine up but thats a pretty nice way to get some quick cash to sell those things
    whatever floats your boat, buddy.
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    i signed up for a free one over a month ago, still nothing....so i just bought one
    Yeah. I did the same thing. I've certainly spent $3 on worse. You can spend $3 on a cup of coffee daily nowadays.

not sure exactly what I'm going to use it for yet. I'm not sure I feel like using it as y primary number yet. Might just use it as the number I give out, and use my cell # for family/friends/people I trust.
    imma use it so i can combine my work and personal phones into a single phone...and for transcribed and emailed voicemail...i hate listening to voicemail
    @agentmock

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12