1.    #1  
    So I just installed my Zagg invisible shield on my pre and left it off for about 12 hours. I turned on my pre and can't seem to get a signal when I get full bars. It says "phone offline".

I have tried turning it off again then back on, turning on airplane mode then turning it back off, but nothing works. Anyone have any ideas?
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Did you install any tweaks or anything? This happened to me when I was fooling around with the virtual keyboard and I brought it back to sprint. They ordered me a new one but in the time I had to wait (for a shipment to my house through the warranty) I did a complete restore of the phone and it started working again. So if nothing else, try that, don't forget to backup everything first.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    It could be damage caused by the solution. My first Pre got slightly wet on the battery door, and went into "phone offline" mode. It also wouldn't charge.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    mine started doing the same thing after i installed some tweaks
    I had this happen to me on a road trip using the gps. Needless to say I freaked. I ended up wiping the phone and that restored it to working order. I have some tweaks (not the keyboard one) but I don't see how those could be the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by jayball View Post
    mine started doing the same thing after i installed some tweaks
    which tweaks were these? and what solved the problem?

Edit: nevermind, did a soft reset and i cleared it up for me...
    Last edited by robbskittles; 09/21/2009 at 10:18 AM.