i just wanna see how many insults im gonna get, XD
    Damn..
    ***? Anger management?
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    i'll take those parts if you don't mind
    How hard did you throw it, and at what?
    was it working properly?

seems like the guy who would break open the Wii and PS3 on launch day to **** off the crowd
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    So you dropped your phone and want to look eTough?
    Crying is for girls....crying is for girls.....crying is for girls.....crying is for girls.....crying is for girls.....crying is for girls.....crying is for girls.....crying is for girls.....

<Sniff>

Crying is for girls....crying is for girls.....crying is for girls.....crying is for girls.....crying is for girls.....crying is for girls.....crying is for girls.....crying is for girls.....
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    was it working properly?

seems like the guy who would break open the Wii and PS3 on launch day to **** off the crowd
    nah, just got it last month and i keep gettin dropped calls and 4-5 hr late important text messages, sprint ran me through all the steps and looked at it, they just wont waive an etf and i could honestly care less any about insults in this topic, lol.
    I change my original theory that it was thrown and am going with it was pried apart from the side with the button.
    Quote Originally Posted by randomized View Post
    nah, just got it last month and i keep gettin dropped calls and 4-5 hr late important text messages, sprint ran me through all the steps and looked at it, they just wont waive an etf and i could honestly care less any about insults in this topic, lol.
    I wanna see what your living room looks like after you get upset at your Laptop and LCD
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    And to show them you mean business you broke the phone? I will never understand why people ruin something they paid for to prove a point, the only point proven is that you now have a dead phone and will be paying for a new one but you showed them!
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    I wanna see what your living room looks like after you get upset at your Laptop and LCD
    lol honestly, people here may say i have an anger problem, but that's the only "anger related" thing i've done in about 9 years and im 18, it takes alot for me to ever do anything like this.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlw34 View Post
    And to show them you mean business you broke the phone? I will never understand why people ruin something they paid for to prove a point, the only point proven is that you now have a dead phone and will be paying for a new one but you showed them!
    I didn't break my phone to prove anyone a point, I'm also not buying another phone with Sprint FYI. I broke it because I don't wanna sell it and I don't care about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    I change my original theory that it was thrown and am going with it was pried apart from the side with the button.
    Looks like he went for the whole Oreo Twist... I vote 8.5
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    He doesn't care about the insults but he counts them though.
    Not to throw salt on a wound but can you take some detailed pics of the slider. Need study material on fixing build quality.
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Short fuse.

Misery loves company.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Notice I didn't say paying "Sprint" for a new phone, you will be buying one from some where, Anger is an expensive thing.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by THETRUTH View Post
    Not to throw salt on a wound but can you take some detailed pics of the slider. Need study material on fixing build quality.
    IM me, aim = iphoneusr
    Quote Originally Posted by jewel View Post
    He doesn't care about the insults but he counts them though.
    I'm not insulted but of course i'll read'em =p
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast