Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollbandit View Post
    you broke your phone out of anger because it frustrated you. My 4 year old cousin got made at his transformer toy and threw it out the window. And the pictures don't determine your personality, the fact that you would take the time to (attempt to) brag over the internet about your 4.0's and how money isn't a barrier to you and your astonishing career at such a young age does.
    I do what I want, when I want, where ever and whenever I please, deal with it. I'm immature. K, life goes on, I'm still me, you're still you. Nothing different. Waste of time.
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclancy View Post
    Hello randomized,

I had been ignoring this thread because other threads of similar titles usually end differently. I feel bad that your experience with Sprint and Palm ended in frustration. I am curious about the circumstances regarding how you were able to damage this phone so elegantly. Did you throw it, or pry it, or both? I'd be interested in hearing some of the details that led up to the level of frustration you had which led up to the decision to trash the phone? How did you feel after trashing it? (Relieved, powerful, remorseful, or maybe even confused?) I'm asking simply because we're both members of this community and I think you should tell your story in a little more detail.

thank you, -- Bob
    Hello Bclancy. I slammed it on the ground as hard as I could, and went picked it up 45 minutes later. I felt more relieved than bad because I had finally made a decision I've been wanting to make awhile ago. I've been wanting to get rid of Sprint, for about a week now, I just didn't want to make the attempt.
    Quote Originally Posted by randomized View Post
    I do what I want, when I want, where ever and whenever I please, deal with it. I'm immature. K, life goes on, I'm still me, you're still you. Nothing different. Waste of time.
    well I'm glad you admitted it. Also I appreciate you not attempting to use big words anymore, it wasn't fooling anyone. Have a good life
    This signature for rent
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Hello randomized,

I had been ignoring this thread because other threads of similar titles usually end differently. I feel bad that your experience with Sprint and Palm ended in frustration. I am curious about the circumstances regarding how you were able to damage this phone so elegantly. Did you throw it, or pry it, or both? I'd be interested in hearing some of the details that led up to the level of frustration you had which led up to the decision to trash the phone? How did you feel after trashing it? (Relieved, powerful, remorseful, or maybe even confused?) I'm asking simply because we're both members of this community and I think you should tell your story in a little more detail.

thank you, -- Bob
    "Hi, I'm randomized and I break phones."
    "Hi randomized.."

(...) I slammed it on the ground as hard as I could, and went picked it up 45 minutes later. I felt more relieved than bad because I had finally made a decision I've been wanting to make awhile ago. I've been wanting to get rid of Sprint, for about a week now, I just didn't want to make the attempt.
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by fraz View Post
    Did you get tired of waiting for 1.2 or what?
    That too. It's mainly because I first looked at the network coverage map on Sprint's site and it shows best quality, and I get poor quality. Ranging from no signal (sprint), phone roaming while in class and battery half dies (device), 4-5 hr late text messages (sprint), lack of updates. I'm also tired of waiting on 1.2. I don't want to be waiting months on delays because Apple and Palm are going at it. I don't care about music as much as some others, at least make an optional update and a fix for iTunes after, so people like me who don't care about music don't suffer these long delays.

After having this phone for a month and seeing nothing change but a few apps, it's boring. It's like having a samsung, I thought I was using one of the best phones to compare with iPhone. I was looking forward to at least one update in 2 months, there's a huge buglist and I don't want to wait the rest of the year on them. Just my opinion
  6.    #66  
    well I'm glad you admitted it. Also I appreciate you not attempting to use big words anymore, it wasn't fooling anyone. Have a good life
    Now he's commenting on "big words", whatever kid, go on with your life. Thanks
    Actually, no. There is no point of posting this, I've done it because it's possible and there's no rule saying I can't.
    I used to think a lot like you. I think the part about "no rules" is interesting. While I'd like to be able to still agree with that idea, after a small amount of aging (1.5 times beyond your current age) life has taught me that we all live in this world together and what we do affects others. Seeing the way others have responded to your post is living proof of this. I wish you the best, but I'm also hoping you'll take a few moments sometime to think about how interconnected our lives really are.

regards,
    --
    Bob
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlw34 View Post
    And to show them you mean business you broke the phone? I will never understand why people ruin something they paid for to prove a point, the only point proven is that you now have a dead phone and will be paying for a new one but you showed them!
    It's like starting a riot in your own neighborhood.
  9.    #69  
    I used to think a lot like you. I think the part about "no rules" is interesting. While I'd like to be able to still agree with that idea, after a small amount of aging (1.5 times beyond your current age) life has taught me that we all live in this world together and what we do affects others. Seeing the way others have responded to your post is living proof of this. I wish you the best, but I'm also hoping you'll take a few moments sometime to think about how interconnected our lives really are.

regards,
    --
    Bob
    Yeah, trust me, I agree. But it's just posting a picture. I wouldn't post anything to insult anyone in any way, just wanted to see what people would think
    When ur parents will buy you anything you want ..... Its ashame !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  11.    #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    When ur parents will buy you anything you want ..... Its ashame !
    Once again, I paid and still pay for everything I have, except for what was here 3 years ago, which were walls.
    Now he's commenting on "big words", whatever kid, go on with your life. Thanks
    oh I will chief
    This signature for rent
  13.    #73  
    oh I will chief
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Yes, I have enough to where I don't care about the "$350" on craigslist.
    I can think of a few Charity Organizations that would have loved that $350.
  15.    #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyral View Post
    I can think of a few Charity Organizations that would have loved that $350.
    Maybe you should start giving them all of your leftover on your paycheck and sacrifice on groceries.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    Take it back. That's way too much Oreo effect.
    LMAO!! I think that will be a little bit to much!
    for an oreo effect.
    lol honestly, people here may say i have an anger problem, but that's the only "anger related" thing i've done in about 9 years and im 18, it takes alot for me to ever do anything like this.
    I think we found the reason why.
    You know, I once shot a man for snoring.

Too old a reference?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234