Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by zpoettker View Post
    You don't get it. Therefore you're dumb. Having a 4.0 in college makes you intellegent at most. Common sense on the other hand... You don't have. Having enough money that you didn't want to sell it on craigslist says your parents are rich and you take their money.

Good job! I'm sure you'll love your new iphone and the high prices.
    Actually, I pay for everything I own, on my own, FYI.
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by s4mb4 View Post
    so you broke your phone. who cares. i didn't like my phone either. i put it in my office drawer. who cares....
    Obviously you..
    Quote Originally Posted by randomized View Post
    Didn't know having a career established with 3 yrs experience at 18 could only be by a dumb person.
    you're immature. you may be oh so smart and good for you, but you're obviously quite immature. and I'm 17. Get over yourself
    This signature for rent
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollbandit View Post
    you're immature. you may be oh so smart and good for you, but you're obviously quite immature. and I'm 17. Get over yourself
    You're 17, where's the rest? Oh okay. According to you and precentral.net I'm immature. I don't think a high paying job would tolerate immaturity for so long. Just because I posted pictures of a broken phone doesn't determine my entire personality. It's just a picture, get over it, xD.
    The whole fact that you made this thread shows your immaturity. If you truly didn't care you wouldn't have bothered.
  6. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Forums feature request: Gas Thread button.

Thank you.
    Yes, I have enough to where I don't care about the "$350" on craigslist.
    Well since your so rich that money means nothing to you, why not sell the phone and give the money to a worthwhile charity rather then destroying the phone for no good reason?
    I have never done that.

When I got the iPhone 3G, I felt like doing that. Especially ATT.

I took it out on ATT and Apple on the phone and got my money back.
    I understand the frustration, I'd give the guy a break.
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by thekarens View Post
    The whole fact that you made this thread shows your immaturity. If you truly didn't care you wouldn't have bothered.
    Not really, the fact that you're argueing over what I've done shows your immaturity.
    You're 17, where's the rest? Oh okay. According to you and precentral.net I'm immature. I don't think a high paying job would tolerate immaturity for so long. Just because I posted pictures of a broken phone doesn't determine my entire personality. It's just a picture, get over it, xD.
    you broke your phone out of anger because it frustrated you. My 4 year old cousin got made at his transformer toy and threw it out the window. And the pictures don't determine your personality, the fact that you would take the time to (attempt to) brag over the internet about your 4.0's and how money isn't a barrier to you and your astonishing career at such a young age does.
    This signature for rent
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollbandit View Post
    oh so you're just dumb. I see
    Personally, I think anybody who destroys anything of reasonable value, just because he didn't care, is a d_ouche. Just give it to someone who'll enjoy it.

It's your phone. Do whatever you want. But what do you want to prove by breaking your phone and put it on here?

What's next? Going to Africa and eating all day in front of starving children?

Have fun!
  12.    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    I have never done that.

When I got the iPhone 3G, I felt like doing that. Especially ATT.

I took it out on ATT and Apple on the phone and got my money back.
    I understand the frustration, I'd give the guy a break.
    Thanks, lol. I've had the 3G also from AT&T but bought this to try it out, I tried to give sprint some time to see if it'd get any better but it didn't unfortunately. I'm not a rich person or anything but I can afford to do what I did. Of course people may not agree or whatsoever but it's my decision and on a forum, i don't see why they're starting arguments with me over what i do with my phone and my money.
  13.    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by bruba View Post
    Personally, I think anybody who destroys anything of reasonable value, just because he didn't care, is a d_ouche. Just give it to someone who'll enjoy it.

It's your phone. Do whatever you want. But what do you want to prove by breaking your phone and put it on here?

What's next? Going to Africa and eating all day in front of starving children?

Have fun!
    Actually, no. There is no point of posting this, I've done it because it's possible and there's no rule saying I can't. That's the reason. I'm not trying to get a message through anyone. Just read & go on with your life, plain and simple.

Just give it to someone who can enjoy it? I had to work for it, they can also. Just because I don't just give or sell my stuff because I don't want to, I get insulted? I make whatever decision I want, and why would you care? If i worked and paid for something and decide to toss it away, that's my preference. If you're gonna give away all your items when you don't need them, then that's you. I don't criticize anyone for doing what they want, with their own items.
    Last edited by randomized; 09/17/2009 at 05:56 PM.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Actually, no. There is no point of posting this, I've done it because it's possible and there's no rule saying I can't. That's the reason. I'm not trying to get a message through anyone. Just read & go on with your life, plain and simple.
    Yeah right, that's why people post on forums. Self-destructive much?
  15.    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by bruba View Post
    Yeah right, that's why people post on forums. Self-destructive much?
    Nah, just for the hell of it =p
    nice response to my last post by the way
    This signature for rent
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    One day, evolution will run its course... or we're headed to Idiocracy.
    I think it's funny. I say burn it. Or crush it into a square cube. Then offer it on craigslist saying it's got minor cosmetic damage but include the picture of it crushed up.
    It might get enough votes to to hit the best postings page.

Why is everyone acting like the OP committed some crime. It's just an electronic device. People spend more than that on a single piece of furniture and don't think twice of getting rid of it.
    Last edited by lister; 09/17/2009 at 06:04 PM.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Did you get tired of waiting for 1.2 or what?
    Hello randomized,

I had been ignoring this thread because other threads of similar titles usually end differently. I feel bad that your experience with Sprint and Palm ended in frustration. I am curious about the circumstances regarding how you were able to damage this phone so elegantly. Did you throw it, or pry it, or both? I'd be interested in hearing some of the details that led up to the level of frustration you had which led up to the decision to trash the phone? How did you feel after trashing it? (Relieved, powerful, remorseful, or maybe even confused?) I'm asking simply because we're both members of this community and I think you should tell your story in a little more detail.

thank you, -- Bob
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast