1.    #1  
    The new version now supports shake to refresh feature.
    I think this feature is great! slow to respond, but good they are using other features of the phone.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Seems gimmicky to me. I keep trying it but it seems to work inconsistently. I think I'll stick to the button.
  4.    #4  
    It is alittle gimmicky but people like that kind of stuff. Its been working for me every time I try it.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    that sounds cool
    I feel like tweed/pivitollabs has gotten to where they want with tweed that they can't add anything more. but this was something minor that would change the usability of tweed..and its fun. look at Topple Ball, it brought a simple game but used one of the main hardware features. With shake, tweed, gpro and filecoaster are just using something big for something small. From here on out we'll just have useless shake stuff.....remember shake a baby.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    and the next time twitter has api problems you will shake the pre so hard it will fly out your hand.

yeah, i stick with the refresh.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Twee lets u have latest 100 Tweets on one page, why cant Tweed have more then the default 20?
    Works for me everytime, you just gotta shake it right guys.
    Preware & WebOS Internals Supporter
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/Main_Page

IRC chat
    #webos-internals
    I prefer Spaz to Tweed. Half the time I can't get Tweed to update.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathsArrow View Post
    I prefer Spaz to Tweed. Half the time I can't get Tweed to update.
    They were having API issues. I don't think it was their fault but instead Twitter's. Whatever the update did, it helped. Twee was having that issue as well. Spaz is VERY slow. I have it but I use that as an alternative
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    and the next time twitter has api problems you will shake the pre so hard it will fly out your hand.

yeah, i stick with the refresh.

lol I agree