Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Just ordered the InvisibleShield for my phone and my fathers phone. I got the full body protection. I cant wait to get it, its in the mail currently. Tell me your opinions on this shield, have you ever used one? What do you think of it?
    "Don't expect much, its just budders."
    I have been using the Invisible Sheild since launch. It has saved my **** many times.

There are many who do not like the Zagg product for whatever reason, but I have not had a single issue with it.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    nice, are they hard to apply? and if theres any bubbles after installation, how long do they last? and can u re-apply if you mess up?
  4. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by budders View Post
    nice, are they hard to apply? and if theres any bubbles after installation, how long do they last? and can u re-apply if you mess up?
    Your avatar is immensely creepy. Where are her eyes????????
    I purchased the InvisibleShield when I first picked up my Pre, and am so glad that I did. I am in the military and have to take my phone out training allot, as well as drop it either at work, or getting in and out of vehicles, and this has definitely saved my ****. There is not a single scratch on my phone, or the InvisibleShield for that matter. I think it has definitely been worth the money spent. Plus, I kinda like how it makes the screen and the back look and feel.
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Haha I don't know anyone that get excited over an InvisibleShield. Haha

But yeah its easy to install. Good luck.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post
    Your avatar is immensely creepy. Where are her eyes????????
    she has eyes, trust me. its just a weird angle
    They are a little tricky to install. Use this: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ow-thread.html
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I have Zagg's Invisible Shield on several items including my Pre (the front only as the touchstone back doesn't need it).

Be sure to follow the directions closely. It is better to use a little more of the liquid (its mostly water) than not enough. There will be bubbles but they will go away within days.
    Should've went with phantom skinz or bodyguardz. Both have very little orange peel, as opposed to the invisibleshield.
    Quote Originally Posted by smithwicks View Post
    Should've went with phantom skinz or bodyguardz. Both have very little orange peel, as opposed to the invisibleshield.
    Never had that problem at all with the Invisible Shield, and I have had them on all my devices save but a few that I found elsehere.

I have used phantom skinz and bodyguardz on other things. They aren't bad either.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcgeorge36 View Post
    I purchased the InvisibleShield when I first picked up my Pre, and am so glad that I did. I am in the military and have to take my phone out training allot, as well as drop it either at work, or getting in and out of vehicles, and this has definitely saved my ****. There is not a single scratch on my phone, or the InvisibleShield for that matter. I think it has definitely been worth the money spent. Plus, I kinda like how it makes the screen and the back look and feel.
    thats good to know! ive had my pre for over a month now, ive had a cheep screen protector on it, just on the screen tho. i have one scrath on the actual screen, do you think ill see it with the invisible shield?
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    do the invisible shields have a lip on them? like and edge that you can feel, some people say that's annoying.
    i dont know about the edge thing but i have the zagg with the innocase and i love it , full body protection. if you have a scratch you will be able to see it but its not to bad . putting it on is fun though just remember to keep your fingers really really wet with the solution they send and be very deliberate and take your time . and if you do mess it up you can get a replacement for free you just have to register it online with zagg and then they will send one to ya but you have to send the messed up one back. also you can call and ask them if there is someplace near you that will put it on for you as well. typically it costs 5 to 10 dollars and you dont have all the fun lol,they r great though!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    i dont know if i can trust someone else with my pre :0
    you take it to them lol and you could probably watch them put it on too lololol ha ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Anyone know if Geek Squad will put one on that you didn't buy there. They charge $7 to install but you can get the shield on here for only $14 for the front as opposed to almost $30 at BB.
    I got the IS on my day one pre...so been on there for what...3 months now...it is awesome. no problems whatsoever...BUT here is a bit of advice you better follow to the T if you want it to work right with this phone:

1) Use plenty of liquid for minor movements and adjustments.
    2) Put the front on first as it is harder and you get hasty on the second one, which is easier.
    3) pull the IS on the backing, let it set upside down on the table for 5 minutes as it tends to stretch, this will allow it to reform and fit your phone better.
    4) Align with the nipple at the bottom first, then top head speaker thing, then adjust for tweaking, rest will fall into place. Check to make sure it aligns with the USB port.
    5) when pushing out the bubbles...TAKE YOUR TIME...dont press hard and take your time as it will stretch and make it not align properly.

reading this might make it sound hard, but really it is easy if you just take your time and make sure your phone is sqeaky clean beforehand. I did the above and mine fits perfectly, and fits the edge perfectly too. (the front forms all the way to the edges so alignment is key, the back not so much so mainly get the top around the headjack and speaker, the rest falls into place.)

Good luck, and I couldnt be happier with mine. I use it with a cheap bodyglove pleather belt case.