1.    #1  
    I just tried a theme from prethemer using preware 0.9. It changed the curved black screen corners to white and this persists even after uninstalling the theme. I also tried a phone restart. Anyone know how to get the black corners back?
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    The corners are actually a .png in there some where. I'm not sure of the exact location...maybe someone else knows.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    which theme?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    which theme?
    It happened after installing luna.
  5.    #5  
    Can anyone post the following files from their pre?

/usr/palm/sysmgr/images/wm-corner-bottom-left.png
    /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/wm-corner-bottom-right.png
    /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/wm-corner-top-left.png
    /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/wm-corner-top-right.png

For me these are white corners. Or maybe they are transparent PNGs...
    I just want to compare these files to someone else's copies.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    here ya go, the reason the uninstall didn't work is because most themes dont change these images... My uninstall only includes the file I change, and the preware uninstaller is based off a feed from prethemer which based its uninstaller off of my uninstall file (unless he has updated it)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I have the same problem, and thanks to thesnowdog and madolen for the thread and files, but I can't locate where the files should go to correct the issue. How would I go about that?
    Without a reply, I managed to use your post for the specific files to se where to dump the corners 1 file at a time with WebOSQuickInstall. Thanks again, guys. Those white corners were annoying.
    and if you don't like the corners in general you can always use the squarify tweak in wosqi