Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Thursday always seems to be big things happening for the Pre.

I can't wait til next Thursday!
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DNic View Post
    Not bad this time around.
    Mileage Monitor was added.
    this was added a few days ago. had an update today though. you can now export the data.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpre View Post
    Thursday always seems to be big things happening for the Pre.

I can't wait til next Thursday!
    i second this...
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    They haven't uploaded any new ones so it looks like that 15 will be the number today in the app store. Now turn it on so we can download them!!!
    Sprint Phones owned since Fall of 2001: Samsung I300, Samsung I330, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Centro, 800w, Palm Pre, Samsung Epic and now the HTC 3D EVO.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    ok its been a while and nothing after Survivor.. still not able to DL any of the NEW apps.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Still blue screen after selecting any new stuff (but updates downloaded OK).
    Looks like 'Survivor Samoa' is the last one - nothing new showing up for a while...
    Quote Originally Posted by mcvideo View Post
    this was added a few days ago. had an update today though. you can now export the data.
    Sorry to be nitpicky, but this was added way more than a few days ago. I've had it for at least a month.

Also, has anyone else noticed this? I couldn't update through the App catalog due to space issues so I used the Updater on the far right launcher page. This worked just fine and updated my 4 apps that needed it. The App catalog still shows those as having updates and still has the button to update them. Is this related to the issue with the new apps?

edit: I may be wrong. Mileage Monitor doesn't look like it updated. I can't figure out how to export the information like the update says you can do. Not sure what to look for in the other ones I "updated".

Just checked the versions and Pandora is still old as is mileage monitor. The update did not work even though it said it did and they no longer show up there as updates.
    Last edited by icthusman1; 09/17/2009 at 05:29 PM. Reason: didn't check all my facts
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by icthusman1 View Post
    The App catalog still shows those as having updates and still has the button to update them. Is this related to the issue with the new apps?
    I'm seeing that same thing. I thought it m ight be my phone so I rebooted. Still showed as updates available even though a version checked showed they had been updated.

It seems the app catalog is a bit glitchy. I'd expect it to settle down soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by fraz View Post
    Here are pics for those who dont have their phones on them.
    Thanks, could you post a pic of what MediPDA looks like in the App Catalog for the benefit of those of us who don't have a Palm Pre
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    Thanks, could you post a pic of what MediPDA looks like in the App Catalog for the benefit of those of us who don't have a Palm Pre
    Anytime you click on one of the new apps, nothing loads. once something does, i can do that for ya.
    Wow, this is getting annoying. After deleting a bunch of apps so I could update pandora and mileage monitor, the update doesn't work. I checked the version numbers and it says I am still running the old ones, the new features in Mileage Monitor are not there and now the App Catalog says I am all up to date! Palm fix this!!!

edit: So I determined that mileage monitor did update but the version number still shows as the old version. Dunno if that is actually because the app catalog reports the wrong number for the new update or they forgot to change it in the update.

Still not sure if Pandora actually updated or not.
    Last edited by icthusman1; 09/17/2009 at 06:26 PM. Reason: new info
    Wow, this is getting annoying. After deleting a bunch of apps so I could update pandora and mileage monitor, the update doesn't work. I checked the version numbers and it says I am still running the old ones, the new features in Mileage Monitor are not there and now the App Catalog says I am all up to date! Palm fix this!!!
    I'm sure they are as we speak.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  13. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    You had the old Pandora Yesterday, you'll probably live if you don't get the updated one just this minute.

xtn
    Quote Originally Posted by xtn View Post
    You had the old Pandora Yesterday, you'll probably live if you don't get the updated one just this minute.

xtn
    I know I will live. I am just a little frustrated that things don't seem to be working. I know that Palm has said they are having problems and are working on it but will I be able to update Pandora when everything is fixed since now the App Catalog thinks I am updated? Thats my issue.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    I know I will live. I am just a little frustrated that things don't seem to be working. I know that Palm has said they are having problems and are working on it but will I be able to update Pandora when everything is fixed since now the App Catalog thinks I am updated? Thats my issue.
    Yeah you should have no problem "re-updating" the pandora when everything starts working again.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    new apps are working!!!!!
    is anyone able to download new apps
    back up for me!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by drkgemini View Post
    is anyone able to download new apps
    yes im downloading some right now! awesome!!!
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Confirmed - they do download. Now to the tedious task of trying them out
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast