1.    #1  
    I work for CBS and we are launching a Survivor app that follows the show and allows you to update your fantasy tribes from the app. It's a little niche for it's intended audience, but the new Survivor season that starts on Thursday is featuring the Palm Pre in a big way. Like at one point in the show at the end the losing tribe or something is given a Palm Pre to do something with. I really don't know the whole gist of it, I just know sprint has a big sponsorship in the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattstrocchia View Post
    I work for CBS and we are launching a Survivor app that follows the show and allows you to update your fantasy tribes from the app. It's a little niche for it's intended audience, but the new Survivor season that starts on Thursday is featuring the Palm Pre in a big way. Like at one point in the show at the end the losing tribe or something is given a Palm Pre to do something with. I really don't know the whole gist of it, I just know sprint has a big sponsorship in the show.
    Oh cool! Not a follower of the show, but it is nice to see interactivity like that.
    Not doubting that you do work for CBS, but you gotta watch what you give away about the show...lol. But yeah, Sprint is a big sponsor of Survivor, and during last season, we all hoped that the Pre would make an appearance. Turns out it was the Instinct S30 instead. It's cool that they will have an App for Survivor since I do actually follow that show **hides in the corner**
    Cool, thanks for sharing. I'd REALLY love a "How I Met Your Mother" app, though! Maybe watching episodes or something. Anyways, thanks again and I can't wait for the 24th!

"We all follow the Chelsea!!!"
    How I Met Your Mother app would be amazing!
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meangreengdub View Post
    How I Met Your Mother app would be amazing!
    What the heck would it do? I can understand a Survivor app as it's based on a game, therefore, the app itself might be a game of sorts, but "How I Met Your Mother?" Daily delivery of pick-up one-liners from Doogie?
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    It's cool that they will have an App for Survivor since I do actually follow that show **hides in the corner**
    Hey, you're not alone. "Survivor" has been our Thursday family pizza night show ever since the 2nd season. A "Survivor" app for the Pre might be pretty neat.