Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I bought a hard case for my palm pre (chrome red from ebay - excellent looking and durable case...if anyone wants more info about the seller let me know and i will update info)

But for now.....I got the case on and even though its great i want to clean any dirt that may have gotten under it. I just wanted to see if I could remove the case but im having difficulties. It appears that I will either break the case or do some serious damage to my pre.

Any suggestions on how to get the hard cases off?

Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    I take mine off all the time. Use a butter knife gently around the sides and lift up gently....it will come off without breaking or damaging your Pre. Good luck.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I don't have a screen protector on it. I think i will try the butter knife idea. Thanks!
    I remove mine by opening the slider and then using the edge of my thumbnail to pull the back cover out so the top cover track can pop off. The spot to pry the back cover is beside the USB port. A small section of the black cover track is uncovered there when the slider is open. Easy.