Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleg316 View Post
    You put the phone away? It's usually glued to my hand, to be honest.
    Nail polish remover will help with that.

I keep my BestSkinsEver-protected phone in my pants pocket all the time. I try to avoid putting it in the same pocket that has keys, and so far so good.

I am finding the BestSkinEver to get a bit janky though (one corner coming loose, random bubbling on some edges, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist. I've only had it for two months but it might be time for a new one.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Almost always in my pocket, with screen protector and original sleeve on. I try to have no other hard objects in the same pocket (much easier if you have cargo pants on). So far no clearly visible scratches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy07 View Post
    Almost always in my pocket naked and never had a problem or scratch. However, I never put anything else in the pocket with it.

As far as comfort, I usually never even notice it's there. I think it's the perfect size for the pocket.

-Skippy
    This, and it looks brand new after 2 mos. Obviously this won't always be the case but after 2 yrs it will be high time for a replacement anyway.
    I know this is low budget, but I keep mine in the little felt type sleeve that it came with......protects the phone and is easy to get it out when needed.
    without a case, the pre is smoother than a baby's behind...juse slides in. I have a screen protector and the innocase so it adds a little bulk but not much. love it.
    Invest in a screen protector... I've misplaced my pouch it came with and there are many little scratches all over the screen (none on the touchstone back).

- These can't be seen or felt when the phone is on but at the right angle w/ the right light they can be seen when the phone is off.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    I keep it in the original soft pouch all the time when not in use. Feels just fine in front or back pocket. Coming from the Treos, the Pre is much more pocketable IMO.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy07 View Post
    Almost always in my pocket naked and never had a problem or scratch. However, I never put anything else in the pocket with it.

As far as comfort, I usually never even notice it's there. I think it's the perfect size for the pocket.

-Skippy
    I'm with Skippy.
    i usually just slip it into my back pocket, no big deal, i have dropped the phone a few times in the house and have a couple minute knicks around the edges, also no screen protector so in the light you see a ton of small scratches. I figure ill wait until the phone acts up really bad and ill take it into sprint, get it replaced and put a full body skin on it.
    i1000+ -> i90 -> i530 -> i730 -> i530 -> i730 -> i560 -> i930 -> i215 -> i860 -> i930 -> i860 -> i870 -> i880 -> i870 -> i850 -> i870 -> i830 -> i9 -> Pre
    I switched from a Treo to a Centro for the sole reason of wanting to carry full time in my pocket. The Pre is even better.

If someone gave me an iPhone for free I wouldn't use it due to this issue alone.

I must have half a dozen Treo holsters, clips, etc. collecting dust in my closet. For me, holstering phones / devices *increase* the risk of damage or loss. Spent many an hour at the deer lease, construction site, and other outdoor places looking for my phone after I rubbed up against something and brushed the holster off my belt.

I'm not Joe Fashion, but I don't miss having the geeky case or holster plastered to me, either.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12