Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Hi,

whenever I try accessing my yahoo email recently I get update password credentials. I removed my yahoo account and when I try to set it up I get "Could not sign in to account. The mail server responded invalid security token: 6 1236 0" Any suggestions on how to fix this?
    Yahoo did some changes. alot of PC based IM programs are having this issue or the dreaded "account locked too many attempts" issue.

It's not just you and your pre.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I had a similar problem. I had to reset my yahoo password on my computer. once I was able to login from my computer I logged into yahoo from my phone with wifi off on the phone.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    just got this issue today and i removed the account and met with the same message. anyone have a fix for this?
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by as4life View Post
    Hi,

whenever I try accessing my yahoo email recently I get update password credentials. I removed my yahoo account and when I try to set it up I get "Could not sign in to account. The mail server responded invalid security token: 6 1236 0" Any suggestions on how to fix this?
    I followed 2ndpre's idea and reset my password online. Then I re-added Yahoo on my Pre and all works fine now .
    After my update my yahoo will not let me see any of my folders or read any emails that come in. I show's that I have an email and when I open it it is blank. Or when I open my email app I see nothing but the favorites and yahoo tab, but no folders pull down. does anyone have any ideal?