Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I tried looking for this but couldn't find it anywhere on the forums.

I recently had an recurring problem where my keyboard kept dying and would only work again, if I pulled the battery.

After some further testing, I found that the issue happens anytime I push 4 buttons at the same time. I tried it with two and three buttons at the same time but it seems that the threshold seems to be 4 buttons in conjunction.

I tried a full erase and the issue still happens.
    I have the Seidio Innocase on my Pre so having to pull the battery is a real pain...

Has anyone else had this issue or even heard of it?

Should I get this exchanged?
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Mine doesn't do that, but I had to try pretty hard to press 4 buttons at the same time.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    It doesn't happen often but when using both thumbs spread apart, its easy to hit two buttons with each thumb... I agree that it is pretty hard to do but I've had my keyboard die 5 times today. It's a pain in the *** when you're writing an email and the keyboard dies mid-sentence.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    The problem will happen, even when some of the buttons are pressed down already.

For example, I will be pressing the Orange Button, Shift, and if i press two other buttons down, it will just start freaking out and keep repeating the last button to be pressed endlessly. Only way to stop it is to pull the battery.