1.    #1  
    Ok I have like 5 days until my 30 days is up...and I notice I can see like a white line towards the edge of the phone (the black part)I kno its screen itself but I was wondering if its means to return and also for some odd reason my battery won't charge past 95% or 90% most of the time. I'm just wondering if anybody else is having these probs
    all the batteries do that sometimes it will go up to 98 or so but not always,and if you dont like your screen like that then return it now lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    While you have the option...do it!
    Corrected the thread title to match the subject.

- Craig
    Thats very nice Milo thank you!!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by semahjiscool View Post
    Ok I have like 5 days until my 30 days is up...and I notice I can see like a white line towards the edge of the phone (the black part)I kno its screen itself but I was wondering if its means to return and also for some odd reason my battery won't charge past 95% or 90% most of the time. I'm just wondering if anybody else is having these probs
    I would return/exchange this phone either way. But also out of curiosity have you let your batter drain till the phone shuts off and charge it to maximum. You have to do that a couple times if it actually does anything.
    Lovin Sprint, and the Pre.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    The battery is normal.

The lines aren't normal, but there's a few people with phones like that. It's just the screen positioned a little bit off so the cover isn't blocking those parts of the LCD.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubal View Post
    The battery is normal.

The lines aren't normal, but there's a few people with phones like that. It's just the screen positioned a little bit off so the cover isn't blocking those parts of the LCD.
    That would bug the **** out of me. Return it!
    I have it on both sides of my screen but can only see it on the palm boot screen. Weird thing is when I turn the screen brightness all the way up you don't see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by THETRUTH View Post
    I have it on both sides of my screen but can only see it on the palm boot screen. Weird thing is when I turn the screen brightness all the way up you don't see it.
    oddly a decent amount of people have that problem