1.    #1  
    Wednesday September 16, 2009
    Rumor: Palm Pre App Catalog Coming Next Week

Is your Palm Pre feeling lonely? Not to worry, the new App Catalog is arriving next week--well, if "anonymous tipsters" are be believed, at least. The source has the new app store launching September 24th.

According to the source, users will be able to set up accounts with Palm, in order to make purchases through the store, to avoid the nuisance of handing over one's credit card number to every single third-party app manufacturer. No word from Palm on either account.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    how many more threads do we need of this
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    how many more threads do we need of this
    Your welcome! BTW wouldn't have been easier not to post or to be nice than to be nasty. Yikes, please learn some manners.

I do not yet own a Palm Pre, I am waiting for the V version. However, when I find something of interest I post it. Even if people like you do not deserve the info!

I AM DISABLED, SO IT IS NOT SO EASY TO POST AT ALL! PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO POST, DO NOT POST AT ALL!
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    Your welcome! BTW wouldn't have been easier not to post or to be nice than to be nasty. Yikes, please learn some manners.

I do not yet own a Palm Pre, I am waiting for the V version. However, when I find something of interest I post it. Even if people like you do not deserve the info!

I AM DISABLED, SO IT IS NOT SO EASY TO POST AT ALL! PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO POST, DO NOT POST AT ALL!
    lol by the way i was just kidding if u didnt c the "" if u cant take a joke im sorry...calm down?
    This ol gag again.

Frrrrrrunkis.
    lol....sometimes ppl take things too seriously
    ApPs? ThAnk you, pLease send theM my way. P ronto mR. DessErt.
    Follow Me On

Dang, those shouting fonts are positively gorgeous on the Pre.