Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I cracked the lower half of my Pre's touchscreen and can't access any options in that area, thus I can't choose Media Sync or USB Drive. Any other ways to access my files on the phone in Just Charge mode. I need to get my pics and ringtones off to transfer to my new phone.

Additional info... because of the damaged screen, I can't send or reply to emails, can't copy pics from text messages, can't do a whole lot. Hope fully Sprint won't ask for the phone back or or tag the ESN as bad. A new touchscreen is only $110
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Well, as I was posting the original message my old pre popped up a message saying that i was no longer logged into my Palm profile on that phone. I had to choose to restart the phone or I could erase everything and revert it back to factory settings. I can't choose either option and i restarted the phone by removing the battery, but it still sends me back to choosing an option.
    option+SYM+U will give you usb mode if the screen is borked, then you *should* be able to extract all your files