Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    When T MOBILE takes over?
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    me
    I get a pretty good deal with sprint due to a former employer, so I'll be staying.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    who says t-mobile is taking over?
    Depends on a couple of things:

1) Will they keep the cheap plans?
    2) Will they keep CDMA?

If the answer to either is "no", then I will probably search for greener pastures.
    If they keep the prices low, I won't be going anywhere.

If they indeed buy Sprint, I would hope they wouldn't change anything.
    sprint all the way
    If they take over there will be lots of changes. Both companies think very differently.
  9.    #9  
    hey truth...so true!
    Quote Originally Posted by jersey221 View Post
    who says t-mobile is taking over?
    The news is they are considering attempting to buy them.

T-Mobile eyes Sprint as wireless industry consolidates
    Quote Originally Posted by briggsie View Post
    I'll believe it when it happens, until then it's all heresy, and IMO not likely.
    The way things are going, the next question will be, will you pick ATT or Verizon?

Quote Originally Posted by briggsie View Post
    Will not happen. Anti-trust written all over that one because it will screw customers. Less competition = higher prices. You can see that when you show up at the one gas station in a small town and see their prices.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    im lost t-mobile wants to buy sprint?
    I dont see it happening. They have to pay $10+ billion for S, plus take on S's $20+ billion debt.

16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by wickcity View Post
    The way things are going, the next question will be, will you pick ATT or Verizon?
    hate to say it but, AT@T
    Quote Originally Posted by wickcity View Post
    Verizon. GSM is such a crappy protocol. Yeah the SIM card is great, but the protocol is horrible.
    I dont know if I am....I'm getting sick of there crappy service to long time service owners!! I have a friend that just started working at AT&T...and since they do get all the cool phones first!!! I might go there. I dont care if their service is a little more!!!
    I'm sick of the Pre not having text forwarding... if the pixi doesnt have it by the time it comes out...I think I'm GONE!!!!!!
    I just read an article (which of course I can't find again) that said the deal is off the table for the time being. Did anyone else see this?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Deutsche telekom (parent of T-Mobile America and T-Mobile Europe) has eyed Sprint before, but more serious this time.
    a GSM provider buying a CMDA/IDEN provider means a very LONG transition, especially the iDEN part. It would be one of the most epic transitions in history.

Your Pre is safe for the rest of your contract and so is your plan.

My personal opinion is Deutsche telekom would consider keeping the sprint name, but my Opinion also is sprint's CMDA network is doomed.

and btw, Deutsche telekom has the money, people are talking about the risk but seriously Deutsche telekom has the money
    whatever floats your boat, buddy.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast