1.    #1  
    Pre is leading the iPhone. :0)

one questiong though; Why the Pre is 320x480 and the iPhone is 480x320?
    isn't the samething? or one is better in landscape mode?
  2.    #2  
    htp://cell-phones.toptenreviews.com/smartphones/

link?
    u have a link?
    ..... and depending on who does the review it could be the opposite.

Best smartphones - CNET Reviews

I'm sure there are many other ratings (none correct). What rating works for you is what counts.
    blackberry storm #3 ??
    The iphone runs the same res as the pre.

pixels in X direction by pixels in Y direction

320X480, or HVGA

Both are the same. It's a typo :P
  9.    #9  
    yeah sorry, that was the link !! lol

htp://cell-phones.toptenreviews.com/smartphones/
    the iphone is #2
    From that chart the 3G is better then the 3GS. Therefor I am going to ignore any facts from that site. They need to get there $hit together.
    and they probably messed up and the 3gs is suppose to #2.just look at the ratings
    blackberry bold #4 (:
    sadly i had to return the pre today. wanted to love it but the build quality is too big of an issue :/
    Quote Originally Posted by jovanny27 View Post

480x320 is better for landscape mode.
    320x480 looks more like portrait to me.

that site looks a little wacky. it says the pre has a video recorder. and the older iphone is ranked higher than the new one? ***?
    but as long as the pre ranks higher than the 3gs... that's all that matters right?

We should have all bought Storms

Quote Originally Posted by smashclash View Post
    that site looks a little wacky. it says the pre has a video recorder. and the older iphone is ranked higher than the new one? ***?
    Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
    480x320 is better for landscape mode.
    320x480 looks more like portrait to me.

They're the same! The pre has the same resolution in protrait as the iphone, and they have the same landscape res we do.

There is absolutely NO difference, and it's a typo.
  18.    #18  
    can't be a typo.. the 320 is one side of the screen while the 480 is for the other.. obviously if u r in landscape mode i imaging 480 is for the horizontal side.. but * when you rotate your phone i don't think the resolution will rotate aswell...just what i think !
    oh, silly me. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by caferacer View Post
    They're the same! The pre has the same resolution in protrait as the iphone, and they have the same landscape res we do.

There is absolutely NO difference, and it's a typo.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joshwithachance View Post
    blackberry bold #4 (:
    sadly i had to return the pre today. wanted to love it but the build quality is too big of an issue :/
    agreed..the build quality is the biggest drawback to the Pre, there are some features missing that other phones have, but the Pre multitasks like no other phone. After getting used to that its hard to go to another phone doing one thing at a time again. However the build quality of the Pre makes me think all the positives of the Pre are worthless, i'm better off getting an iPhone. In the end though, AT&T expensive plans, and Sprints great plans at a great price keep me with the Pre. I really hope Pre 2.0 is built much better than this.

The Pixi looks more solid since it has no moving parts but don't want to give up the high end features of the Pre. I guess you can't have it all.