1.    #1  
    I think it's very cool that some websites are being optimized for the Pre. Domino's has just redone theirs. Visit Domino's Pizza, Order Pizza Online for Delivery - Dominos.com on your Pre to check it out. Here's a link to the press release: Domino's Pizza(R) Launches New iPhone Optimized Mobile Ordering System - Yahoo! Finance

It's also a little interesting that the phones this site works on are iPhone, Pre, and Android. Blackberry doesn't make the list, perhaps because its browser is so meager. I think the browser is the future, and Palm is right to emphasize it so strongly on the Pre.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    LOL...My wife ordered Domino's the other day. First time in 6 years.. After the first few bites, I remembered why it was so long since I had them.

Nonetheless, hooray for a Pre optimization!
    Last edited by MilenkoD; 09/16/2009 at 02:48 PM.
  3. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Goodbye second rate browsing experience while trying to order a pizza on the Dominoes website, hello indigestion!
    I got 50% off dominos in college for being an RA and I trained myself to love it, this will be useful for me at least once a week.
    Root to your Pre in Ubuntu: http://www.surfrock66.com/?p=600