1.    #1  
    So this morning I go to send a txt message, and cannot access the 'thread'. I can tap it, it highlights, but never goes. This problem did not exist last night.

Last night, i had an issue with email not wanting to enter into the edit mode after forwarding or replying.. I cannot see the forwarded or original text in a reply. This issue persists. I am running many of the webOS tweaks in the WebOS quick install. Trying to diagnose the email thing last night, I disabled the landscape mode, then re-enabled it, but now have the txt issue.

Anyone else ever have this?
    Same thing happened to me. Had to use WebOS Doctor to get my txts working again.
    Quote Originally Posted by phreakish View Post
    So this morning I go to send a txt message, and cannot access the 'thread'. I can tap it, it highlights, but never goes. This problem did not exist last night.

Last night, i had an issue with email not wanting to enter into the edit mode after forwarding or replying.. I cannot see the forwarded or original text in a reply. This issue persists. I am running many of the webOS tweaks in the WebOS quick install. Trying to diagnose the email thing last night, I disabled the landscape mode, then re-enabled it, but now have the txt issue.

Anyone else ever have this?
    I had this same issue with the texts... Did you use WebOSQuickInstall to install some tweaks? More precisely, the "landscape messenger" or "mail forward" tweaks??? If so, those are what caused my issues...

See this message for more info and a fix: http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post1861013

Hope this helps
    Motorola Q (Original) -> Palm Centro -> Palm 755p -> Palm 800w -> Palm Pre
  4.    #4  
    thanks people! i found my answer here:

http://forums.precentral.net/general...k-install.html

I installed the 4 files through webOS quick install, and am back to normal without having to reset EVERYTHING. Thank god.. I didnt want to have to retrieve all my programs and such again, I'll wait for 1.2 to do that
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    same thing happened to me, so i webos doctor'd it and did a reset. lost everything and lo and behold......didnt fix it. so i went to repair center to see whats up..couldnt fix it so they ordered me another pre. pre came in today, lo and behold, bottom row of keyboard no workky on refurb phone. ....4th and hopefully final pre comes in friday..

funny and webos doctor cannot fix this problem..............must be one of those" super tweaks" lol
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by lamboh View Post
    same thing happened to me, so i webos doctor'd it and did a reset. lost everything and lo and behold......didnt fix it. so i went to repair center to see whats up..couldnt fix it so they ordered me another pre. pre came in today, lo and behold, bottom row of keyboard no workky on refurb phone. ....4th and hopefully final pre comes in friday..

funny and webos doctor cannot fix this problem..............must be one of those" super tweaks" lol
    It can be fixed.. I fixed it, see my 'thanks post' above.
    they must not have fixed it before the merged it with 2.5 or something?!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->