1.    #1  
    I am talking about the Pre problem with hanging up the second call, when you get a second call and want to end it and just stay with the first one you haded seems to be a bug that really annoys me... no promises for this yet ?

...ALSO WANT THE VISUAL VOICEMAIL NOOOOW!!!
    Nope...my phone switches and talks to whichever one I need to just find like any other phone.
    As mentioned a couple of times, it's not a problem with the Pre. It's a cdma issue.

When on the line with somebody and another call comes in, you want to hang up on the 2nd caller just by hanging up and the 1st call you had will initially ring back on your phone.

Hope that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by 420pr View Post
    I am talking about the Pre problem with hanging up the second call, when you get a second call and want to end it and just stay with the first one you haded seems to be a bug that really annoys me... no promises for this yet ?

...ALSO WANT THE VISUAL VOICEMAIL NOOOOW!!!
    1. This is not a problem with the Pre, the Treo and Centro did the same thing on Sprint's system
    2. "Teaser" subject lines are irritating
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    The "solution" is to change to AT&T or T-Mobile b/c this will happen on any Sprint or Verizon phone...
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
    The "solution" is to change to AT&T or T-Mobile b/c this will happen on any Sprint or Verizon phone...
    ahhh that sucks! I didn't new that because I switched to Sprint to get that phone... just came new to the company cause of the Pre
    Last edited by 420pr; 09/16/2009 at 11:39 AM.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Krod301 View Post
    As mentioned a couple of times, it's not a problem with the Pre. It's a cdma issue.

When on the line with somebody and another call comes in, you want to hang up on the 2nd caller just by hanging up and the 1st call you had will initially ring back on your phone.

Hope that helps.
    going to try that because switching lines back to the first call leaves the second call on hold(even if the other party hangs) and can't get any other second calls or do 3 line
  8.    #8  
    almost forgot ...THANKS to all that replied !
    Quote Originally Posted by Krod301 View Post

Hope that helps.
    Is it a CDMA issue with the Palm phones? I never had this issue with my Sanyo's. And is it the same issue with with conference calls? If I hang up, I hang up on both parties.