Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    stood in line on 6/6 for the Pre.
    mailed the rebate soon after.
    was in my mailbox today.

I had already lost all hope I would ever see it.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    nice! I bought my pre 6/24 and mailed my rebate form the next day and I just got my check in the mail yesterday, 9/14. Unfortunately all of it is going to pay bills!
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    I finally got my rebate last week. Literally THE NEXT DAY, I got my $150.00 early-termination bill from Verizon.

Easy come, easy go.
    My check was "lost in the mail". Sprint made me wait 45 days before they would send a replacement which is supposedly on it's way now.
    mine says it was already mailed, so i guess i have to wait a couple of months....lol =(
    I never got a rebate. I didn't qualify for any discounts :-/
    I got my rebate the other day, got my phone launch day as well, but didn't mail in my rebate until last month.
    Ugh...

My continuing struggle with the Sprint Rebate Center over my $200 in rebates for my Pre and my wife's has made me madder than I've ever been at Sprint. Every time I send them an email asking where the hell my money is (I bought the two phones back in July), I get a form letter email response back autosigned by a computer-generated name (Evelyn, Pedro, Steve) claiming something along the lines of "Gosh! We didn't know! Your check will be mailed out to you super-extra fast!"

Riiiight.

At this point, if I see a penny from Sprint, I'll be in shock. I'll consider any rebate from them as "found" money, and stick right into the Vegas fund for my next trip.
    LOL I have yet to see mine as well from May.....
    I bought mine in August, the check Sprint rebate site says it's mailed. Here's hoping!
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I got my pre on Friday..but I didn't see anyting in the box in terms of my rebate. Reckon I should call sprint or do you do it online?
    Not expecting one...bought mine on my birthday @ Best Buy for $99.99 :P
    Quote Originally Posted by TechFirstAid View Post
    My check was "lost in the mail". Sprint made me wait 45 days before they would send a replacement which is supposedly on it's way now.
    Same here. The store manager had completed my rebate packet, since he didn't want anyone to screw it up. Turns out HE screwed it up by writing my correct street address, but the store's city and zip code. Anyway, replacement check is on its way!
    Quote Originally Posted by rev177 View Post
    LOL I have yet to see mine as well from May.....
    phone came out in june...

and i contacted them last week about my rebate, they told me if i dont get it by next week they'll cut me a new check... sucks..
    Quote Originally Posted by agidius View Post
    stood in line on 6/6 for the Pre.
    mailed the rebate soon after.
    was in my mailbox today.

I had already lost all hope I would ever see it.
    Maybe life hasn't been treating me that bad after all:
    - I walked in to the launch day line just as it was ending. (2 people buying Pre's together on one account ahead of me, so only a 5 minute wait.)
    - I procrastinated and mailed in the rebate forms for my Pre and my daughters Rumor on the last day possible (something like July 25th). I received the rebate check maybe 5 weeks later

Too bad your's took so long. (I think most people got these back pretty fast.)
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Got mine today... The first time I tried "they read the phone # wrong" but I got it and now i'm happy
    Philadelphia, murder capital of the world
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikinguy View Post
    I got my pre on Friday..but I didn't see anyting in the box in terms of my rebate. Reckon I should call sprint or do you do it online?

bump
    Any Sprint sales rep worth their salt would have given you a cardboard folder that contained both your rebate form and a copy of your receipt. When I purchased my Pre (on Launch Day) the sales rep filled out the form and all I needed to do was to address an envelope and send it in. When I purchased my daughters (cheaper) phone, they gave me the receipt and the form (in the same folder) but I had to fill out the form myself. It was easy to just add my daughter's phone on the form they had filled out for my Pre. The folder is cardboard (paperboard), is yellow and black, and is about 3-4" x 11" with pockets (similar to what airlines and travel agents put your tickets in, but a little (10-15%) bigger). Hopefully they handed you the folder or put it in the black plastic bag with the box containing your phone.

good luck finding it, Maybe the store can print another one up (assuming that wll work).
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bclancy View Post
    Any Sprint sales rep worth their salt would have given you a cardboard folder that contained both your rebate form and a copy of your receipt. When I purchased my Pre (on Launch Day) the sales rep filled out the form and all I needed to do was to address an envelope and send it in. When I purchased my daughters (cheaper) phone, they gave me the receipt and the form (in the same folder) but I had to fill out the form myself. It was easy to just add my daughter's phone on the form they had filled out for my Pre. The folder is cardboard (paperboard), is yellow and black, and is about 3-4" x 11" with pockets (similar to what airlines and travel agents put your tickets in, but a little (10-15%) bigger). Hopefully they handed you the folder or put it in the black plastic bag with the box containing your phone.

good luck finding it, Maybe the store can print another one up (assuming that wll work).

I ordered my pre over the phone and it was delivered by ups. I think I might need to give them a ring.
    I ordered my pre over the phone and it was delivered by ups. I think I might need to give them a ring.
    I think (somewhere earlier in this thread) someone implied that the packing slip is used instead of a receipt for Pre's that are shipped (like yours was). You might be able to find the rebate form online (or a store can give/photocopy) you one.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast