1.    #1  
    I usually load x.facebook.com up for a second, tip the screen to landscape, and then move on to m.facebook.com... for some odd reason, the formatting on the m site comes out right if I do that first. As of this evening, every time I load up x, it borks the browser and no other sites will load. The x site seems to work ok, but nothing else will load after that. Close the browser, open it, and everything is back to normal, that is until I go back to x.facebook.com, and then nothing else loads again.

I cleared the cache, cookies, and history (4 times), restarted the Pre (twice), no luck, still the same thing. Tried logging in on the x site first and tried logging in on the m site first (after clearing all web data)... still no go.

Just my phone, or is anyone else seeing this?
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I would recommend not using it.. Use lite.facebook.com
  3.    #3  
    "Doctor, my arm hurts when I do this"
    "Well, don't do that"

Lite is a little too, well, lite for me... oddly enough, the mobile site (m) has a few more of the features I use, even though it's a simpler interface.
  4.    #4  
    Anyone?
    ##3836# and press save, should allow you to continue browsing
  6.    #6  
    What does that do?
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    It resets your data connection.
  8.    #8  
    It's the browser that craps, not the data connection... I can close and reopen browser and everything is back to normal... email works fine too.

Nice tip though... had not seen that before.
  9.    #9  
    so, I discovered that if I go to the Sprint page, from the preinstalled bookmark (www.sprint.com/landings/palmpre), then go to m.facebook.com, the formatting is spot on.

Anyone know what the deal is with the browser formatting or lack of?
    Quote Originally Posted by zpoettker View Post
    I would recommend not using it.. Use lite.facebook.com

Hrrrrmmm. I can't even get lite.facebook.com to come up on my Pre. Just takes me back to the full facebook.com which I frequent...