1.    #1  
    i am new to the palm pre and i wanna be able to customize my pre like i keep hearing about but i have know idea where to start or what to do somebody help please
    Last edited by palandri; 09/15/2009 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Title
    We're sorry, but since your detailed subject line contained only 9 exclaimation points instead of the requisite 10, we will be unable to fulfill your reauest at this time. Please resubmit your request at a later time.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    This is a fantastic place to start working.
  4. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    We're sorry, but since your detailed subject line contained only 9 exclaimation points instead of the requisite 10, we will be unable to fulfill your reauest at this time. Please resubmit your request at a later time.
    I thought it was twelve?
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Search!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <<renamed thread>>

Please be a little more descriptive next time.

Thanks,
    berd
    Just call me Berd.
    Pardon my sarcastic remark, but for the same reason I tell my grandkids they're not permitted to scream in the pool, threads that are titled Help!!!!!!!!! really should be reserved for things like I can't boot my phone, or Angelina Jole has stolen my Pre or at least some sort of emergency.

Now that the title is straightened up, the links you were given were good.

If you're sure you want to do this yourself, go to WebOS Internals and look around (Main Page - WebOS Internals). You'll find a ton of advice. However, customizing the Pre is really not a "consumer level" project yet. It's a lot different than picking a theme for Windows. It's nothing to really fear, but move slowly, and ask detailed questions. You'll find fewer mistakes and more help that way.