1.    #1  
    Hi!
    Will there be another pay method, than with a credit card? Cause many of us don't have credit cards. I don't know how it is in the USA, but here in Germany I don't know ONE student who has a credit card.
    Hope it is not discussed somewhere else, I didn't find a topic about that
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    I'm not sure they have released those details yet. So far everything is still free.
    You could probably use a debit/check card, as long as it has a Visa/Mastercard logo. Doubt they'd come up w/ any other way.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I would bet you could use PayPal, but I think that would require a Bank Account!
    yeah, its gonna be a logo'd card that matters....maybe with enough demand they will accept prepaid cards...
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    yeah, its gonna be a logo'd card that matters....maybe with enough demand they will accept prepaid cards...
    You can get prepaid visa, at least in the States you can. They are essentially check cards with a fixed amount of money on them and not directly attached to any bank account.

They are marketed as gift cards and are accepted anywhere a visa credit card is.

Just out of curiousity, why can't you get credit cards as a student in germany?
    How does Apple or Android handle this in EU markets?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasado View Post
    I would bet you could use PayPal, but I think that would require a Bank Account!
    That would be cool. I'd love to be able to use PayPal. I hate not being able to use it w/ Amazon.com...
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    They might come up with the option to pay it through your Sprint account.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Quote Originally Posted by DSPKweb View Post
    They might come up with the option to pay it through your Sprint account.
    That would be ideal... Easy, secure, nothing to enter... Paypal would be great as well just a little more todo