1.    #1  
    Hey,
    Has anyone here dealt with the Palm Pre return/repair from Palm whose from Canada? Bell doesn't take returns for repairs. I didn't buy the Bell warranty, but i'm going to make use of the 1 yr manufacturers warranty. My phone is overheating when I talk on the phone and i have the oreo effect. So I would like to know what the process is for manufacturers warranty. I might end up waiting a bit also until they work the kinks out before I deal with warranty.

Anyways, any info for Canadian Pre owners and manufacturers warranty would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by tranh2 View Post
    Hey,
    Has anyone here dealt with the Palm Pre return/repair from Palm whose from Canada? Bell doesn't take returns for repairs. I didn't buy the Bell warranty, but i'm going to make use of the 1 yr manufacturers warranty. My phone is overheating when I talk on the phone and i have the oreo effect. So I would like to know what the process is for manufacturers warranty. I might end up waiting a bit also until they work the kinks out before I deal with warranty.

Anyways, any info for Canadian Pre owners and manufacturers warranty would be great.
    I sent in my Pre for repairs. It was a while ago. I took it to the Bell store where I bought it, and they send it off to HP. Bell doesn't do the repair. It took a few weeks and they didn't provide a replacement phone, but I did have the extended warranty.

And they basically kept my phone and sent me a refurbished phone. I still have it. It works just fine.