1.    #1  
    I make frequent calls using a calling card and I can't figure out how to have the Pre work for me unless I write everything down and use the touch screen. This is a royal pain.

I have an 800 number then
    Dial an access code then
    Dial and international number

The international number is sometimes different and what I would be best is to dial the 800 and access code with one push and then dial the international phone with a second push. But, if that's not possible then doing all three with one push would be fine.

Is there a way to do this?
    program it into your phone using P for pause. like the whole step by step process.then when the prompt ask, u touch the screen where it says dial and it will dial up to the pause. i have one programed for my FedEx account pickup. this is how it looks
    8004633339p1p(fedex account number edited out)p2p1p60714
    each pause will wait till u hit the dial button on the screen
    hope this is what u wanted
    Quote Originally Posted by kcautodoc View Post
    I make frequent calls using a calling card and I can't figure out how to have the Pre work for me unless I write everything down and use the touch screen. This is a royal pain.

I have an 800 number then
    Dial an access code then
    Dial and international number

The international number is sometimes different and what I would be best is to dial the 800 and access code with one push and then dial the international phone with a second push. But, if that's not possible then doing all three with one push would be fine.

Is there a way to do this?
    this patch can help you

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...42#post2175042

i can help you modify the code if you need.