Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Is there any way to fix a touchscreen that has just completely died? I mean, it worked 20 minutes ago, and now it doesn't. Everything else on the phone is perfect, I've owned it for 2 days - exchanged my first one because of dead pixels and a loose slider, and now tomorrow I will officially be past my 30 days. I can probably get it exchanged at the store I bought it since I work there and all, but this pre has zero dead pixels and a rock solid slider and I'd really not have to roll the dice on a new unit if there's something I can figure out to fix the one I have. I haven't dropped it or anything that could possibly damage it, I am extremely cautious with the phone. Anyone have any advice?
    Happened to me about a month ago ... Had to bring it back and replace it. Only took 30 minutes at a corporate store (probably less for you since you work there). The hardest part was trying to reset the phone to defaults so that all of my information was off (because all of the options require the screen). Make sure they reset the original before activating the new phone.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I should be able to do a remote wipe on the current phone to get rid of all my stuff right?
    Or run webOS dr on it? I believe you can run it without the screen.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I plugged my phone in, but I can't actually select anything when it says "Just Charge" or "Media Sync". So I figured with the phone on at least, I can do the remote wipe.