1.    #1  
    I finally got the guts to take my Pre to the next level. I have been downloading homebrew apps for awhile (great stuff!). Just now I downloaded the Patron Theme from Ivan Ruiz. You can see what it looks like by clicking the link below:

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...52#post1894252

It comes with a custom boot logo, the icons have a nice gold finish. The buttons are slightly animated when you click on them.

The Patron theme is carried throughout - dialer, dialer background...it looks really cool.

Installing is easy, put your phone in developer mode, hook it up to WebOS Quickinstall and drag-drop the theme.ipk file and you are good to go. It was super easy. The site also has the stock themes so you can switch it back by simply drag-drop the stock theme to WebOS Quick Install.
    I agree! I'm rocking the patron one too! lol..that is when i finally "rooted" my phone..where did u get the .ipk file from!!!????? :-o
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by lovely_olemiss View Post
    I agree! I'm rocking the patron one too! lol..that is when i finally "rooted" my phone..where did u get the .ipk file from!!!????? :-o
    You can get the .ipk file by going to prethemer.com and when you click download, you'll be presented to download the .ipk or .zip file. I downloaded the .ipk and used WebOS Quick Install to do the set up.

Also, in the help menu, click on "how to install themes", you can find the thread that discusses the stock theme and you can download the stock theme .ipk. Just in case you ever want to change back to the original theme without much hassle.