1.    #1  
    so i've went threw quite a few cases so far... i'm assuming many of you have as well. I think I have finally found a keeper!!! The body glove mixes between a hard case with rubberized sides and back. It literally fits like a glove (no pun intented). It is available in the precentral store but i got it for 12$ including shipping on ebay. The only drawback which doesn't affect me is the lack of TS compatibility. But other than that, it doesn't add much bulk, still provides access to the usb, and can easily open and close while charging. I'd say my favorite part is the snug fit which basically makes any evidence of an oreo or slight twist not noticable.
    Philadelphia, murder capital of the world
    +1. I really like the Body Glove as well.
    lol..i bought my first case and in 5 days it was cracked..got the bodyglove and i havent dropped my phone since?? i think the rubber really helps grip your phone..feels good when trying to text too...no slippery mess!
    no TS support? no sale...
    I'm sticking with my bestskinsever for the front right now, im saving the back skin for when i get the touchstone charger eventually. Right now my pre is perfect, i can deal with nicks on the sides but my screen has to stay perfect.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    I have a naked pre right now...... I have thebestskinsever protector... but I am waiting for Bell to replace my Pre before I put it on. Its perfect so far - but the seude pouch isn't going to last forever...

I might go this route if my oreo gets worse though.
    Quote Originally Posted by templeghg22 View Post
    so i've went threw quite a few cases so far... i'm assuming many of you have as well. I think I have finally found a keeper!!! The body glove mixes between a hard case with rubberized sides and back. It literally fits like a glove (no pun intented). It is available in the precentral store but i got it for 12$ including shipping on ebay. The only drawback which doesn't affect me is the lack of TS compatibility. But other than that, it doesn't add much bulk, still provides access to the usb, and can easily open and close while charging. I'd say my favorite part is the snug fit which basically makes any evidence of an oreo or slight twist not noticable.
    Does the package say that it won't work with Touch Stone?

Quote Originally Posted by Eugefunk84 View Post
    no TS support? no sale...
    Anybody has TS and uses the BodyGlove case? Could you tell us your experience?
  8.    #8  
    Sorry i'm pretty sure its not TS compatible.. But other than that it looks great too. I was a naked pre fan before this.
    Philadelphia, murder capital of the world
    I bought a invisishield knockoff on ebay to protect the screen and it's worked great. I've also been using the included pouch to protect it while in my pocket and that's worked well also... outside of the friendly ball busting of putting a condom on my pre everytime i put it back i my pocket. anyway, i'm wondering if switching from the pouch to the body glove is a good idea. sure the glove provides better protection in case of drops but more likely for me is the pre banging around against keys, loose change, etc. The pouch would provide me with better protection in that case even if the condom sucks.