1.    #1  
    My first Pre, the little piece next to the charge port broke, so I took it to sprint, I have insurance, and they replaced it for free and sent me the new phone to my apartment. I am a college student, so somehow they sent a new pre to my mom's house and a new pre to my apartment... hmmm... makes me want to keep the other one... but I'm sure they would charge my account. Just thought I'd share how odd this mistake was... I have not turned in any phones yet, I am going to compare the two "new" pre's and make sure I get the better one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachelk View Post
    My first Pre, the little piece next to the charge port broke, so I took it to sprint, I have insurance, and they replaced it for free and sent me the new phone to my apartment. I am a college student, so somehow they sent a new pre to my mom's house and a new pre to my apartment... hmmm... makes me want to keep the other one... but I'm sure they would charge my account. Just thought I'd share how odd this mistake was... I have not turned in any phones yet, I am going to compare the two "new" pre's and make sure I get the better one.
    good idea picking the "best" and yeah if i was in ur position id prolly return one. maybe try to get a bill credit for being a "good person" and doing the right thing lol.
    Run, don't walk to the nearest mail bin! When the Instinct came out I ordered 3 for my family....they sent NINE!!!!! Anyway, even though I returned them immediately my bill was a nightmare for about 3 months. Took Sprint FOREVER to get it corrected.
  4.    #4  
    My account has not been charged yet, but it does say if the "old" phone is not returned without 15 days my account will get charged for the amount of the phone.
    yea they did this to me too and called a few days later and said they switched shipping software and accidentally sent 2, I need to send one back or get charged for both, good luck though