1.    #1  
    What the hell...I just tried to watch a video on YouTube and the audio wasn't working. I plugged in headphones and I could hear the audio just fine through the headphones but the speaker does not play the audio. I tried watching the Palm Pre welcome video that's pre-loaded and I get the same problem.

The system sounds and ringtones work through the speaker, and video audio worked just an hour ago. Anyone have any idea what's going on?
  2. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    Turn up the volume while the video is playing. I'm pretty sure media volume is a different setting than system volume or ringer volume. And I'm pretty sure it stores separate values for the speaker versus headset mode.

xtn
  3.    #3  
    Both volumes were up as loud as it goes and after restarting I still had the same issue. I made sure to turn up the volume as the video played and just now I tried playing a video...no sound came through so I plugged in headphones and hear sound through them. I then unplugged the headphones and it started playing sound through my Pre's speaker again! God, that was weird.