Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1.    #1  
    i wonder if i can get it put on a new touch pro 2
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by MR29ROSE View Post
    i wonbder if i can get it put on a new touch pro 2
    That would be cool
  3. Gompers's Avatar
    Posts
    124 Posts
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    #3  
    Yes. It is supported on TP2 hardware. You'll just have to use webosdoctor
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gompers View Post
    Yes. It is supported on TP2 hardware. You'll just have to use webosdoctor
    Er... what?
  5. ray1b's Avatar
    Posts
    431 Posts
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    #5  
    I wish we could put webOS on the touch pro 2 hardware.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gompers View Post
    Yes. It is supported on TP2 hardware. You'll just have to use webosdoctor
    I'm sure there'll b an app that imitates webos to put on winmo phones.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gompers View Post
    Yes. It is supported on TP2 hardware. You'll just have to use webosdoctor
    How do you support pinch zoom on resistive screens that don't have multitouch support? Pinch Zoom is quite a key component of many things such as web browsing?
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    How do you support pinch zoom on resistive screens that don't have multitouch support? Pinch Zoom is quite a key component of many things such as web browsing?
    Gompers wasn't being serious.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by biggnaa20 View Post
    Gompers wasn't being serious.
    I feel like an *****. I didn't finish reading through to where he said just use webos doctor. That's what I get for going on vacation.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    I feel like an *****. I didn't finish reading through to where he said just use webos doctor. That's what I get for going on vacation.
    Well then I am jealous. I need a vacation myself.
  11. #11  
    touch pro 2 isn't cortex a8 based, so don't hold your breath.
  12. #12  
    Google tealos or youtube it for your answer. People have it running on the treo pro and other win mobile phones. Its a copy of webos but works identical to webos. They were forced by palm to stop selling it, but you can get it other ways.
  13. #13  
    Its a copy of webos but works identical to webos.
    Just to be clear for the easily confused, it's a PalmOS/WinMo app that looks and acts like WebOS, but it isn't WebOS.
    Powered by Palm since 1996...
    Palm Pilot > Palm V > Tungsten T > Trēo 650 > Centro > Prē > Prē F102

    ...gave up and switched to iPhone4 7/15/10
  14. #14  
    It would be cool if this were just a matter of hardware...

Posting Permissions