1.    #1  
    Last night I noticed that my text messages weren't being saved in the conversation tab, which pops up when you open the messaging app. This is a new issue, never had it happen before. Have any of you?

Any sugestions? This is making me angry.
    same exact thing has been happening to me lately! i can't stand it.. sometimes i'll just swipe away my text notification, then open it at a later time to catch up only to find a bunch of missing text conversations.. very annoying
  3.    #3  
    I'm considering doing a full erase to see if this corrects the issue. Its driving me crazy!
    Same thing happens on my phone too! I noticed it started to happen when I deleted some conversations, then when I get a text from the person I deleted its not there. The only way I can find it is by searching for there name. So annoying!
  5.    #5  
    ^ That's EXACTLY what I did...deleted some convos and then that's when I noticed it, too. I just did a full erase and I think it is corrected. Thank goodness for Palm Profile backup.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Yes, it's been reported. It has something to do with linking AIM contacts. For now the only way to resolve the issue is a partial or full erase. I've done it to my wife's Pre so I know it works. However when I recently tried deleting a conversation on mine (a really long one with the wife), I had the disappearing bug too right after the delete (I knew what to watch for). Waited a half hour to give the Pre time to properly delete the conversation and tested it and everything was fine. The caveat in this case is that I removed AIM from contacts sync and deleted unlinked AIM contacts.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!