Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    hello, i have some questions about tethering. Please dont reply with "go search for it". thanks.

so i was wondering how you would teather you pre? i want to teather it to my laptop so would i have install a homebrew app, what path should i follow? i just need a quick short answer. thank you guys.
    "Don't expect much, its just budders."
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    instal preware
    Whats the point of search and the forums if every question had to be re-answered every time it was asked???

Go fish

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...-0-7-27-a.html
    Here you go!

This link
    will give you all the direct information you need to getting tethering going on your palm Pre.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Why even make a post and say "don't tell me to search" when you obviously haven't done it? Seriously, if you can't learn to use the search function, you should probably stay away from modifying things...

It's one thing to say "I searched and can't find it." It's another to say "Don't tell me to search", essentially saying "I'm lazy."
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    ^what he said
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stubbs View Post
    Why even make a post and say "don't tell me to search" when you obviously haven't done it? Seriously, if you can't learn to use the search function, you should probably stay away from modifying things...

It's one thing to say "I searched and can't find it." It's another to say "Don't tell me to search", essentially saying "I'm lazy."
    i searched briefly
    "Don't expect much, its just budders."
    Quote Originally Posted by budders View Post
    i searched briefly
    And prior to this thread, the first two threads that result from searching for "tethering" were all you needed

c'mon, you can tell me, I won't tell anyone... you didn't really search did you
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    aww you guys are no fun... if we dont haze the n00bs next they'll be asking you to clean up their contacts and polishing their screens for them
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    That was a really cool reply!!! Just how did you do that one (to make it so automatic)? Very clever!!! (And a really subtle spanking
    Quote Originally Posted by pbenson View Post
    That was a really cool reply!!! Just how did you do that one (to make it so automatic)? Very clever!!! (And a really subtle spanking
    The link in my post was the same thing. Go to lmgtfy.com to make your own.