Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah I have def noticed that ..I also noticed some weird distortion thing when I was talking to someone using the speaker phone. Its kind of annoying. The person on the other end did not hear it.
    Just to add to what's already been said...yep!
  3.    #23  
    sprint navigation is pretty distorted too. I played it through aux jack and it even played distorted on my car stereo.
    Yea, I have the same issue. I've had several phones and this is the first one I can't put on my shoulder and talk. I have to use a tape measurer at work and tell someone on the phone what the measurment is. Impossible to do with this flaw.
    Does anyone else get distortion while 'covering the mic with your face' with the phone on your shoulder while talkin.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Have noticed as well. Concluded that somehow it's perhaps the extra slight pressure & stress being put on the Pre. Beyond that I don't know.
    my wife hates it when i do this because it sounds awful
    I actually had the phone 6 inches away on speaker phone and I was getting distortion. I def notice it more when i put the phone to my ear. I hope this is fixable, as it is extremely annoying.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Hahah I did this on the phone earlier and my friend asked me if I was holding my phone on the inside of my mouth.
  10.    #30  
    It came in handy when I was asking for the ransom the other day. Didn't even have to use a sock this time
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12