1.    #1  
    ok so i had a pre from the launch day, i guess i got lucky and had a pretty perfect build. no oreo, pretty solid, no issues at all.. 2 weeks ago i could not hear on phone calls, i did the reboot dance for a week and brought it back in. they gave me a refurbished phone.. however i now have a BAD oreo. there is decent size space between the top and bottom half that was not on my old phone. its rocks all over the place when in my had, when i have the keyboard open, it clicks when i hit it, etc. The screen on this phone feels a lot more responsive for some reason then the one i turned in, touch screen wise.

so i don't knwo what to do. i like the screen a lot better, but the oreo is driving me crazy. did we figure out the screws on the back could be tightened?
    Just out of curiosity, when you got the replacement phone did you notice the oreo and/or make mention of it to the tech, to see if you could get another?

I know the Sprint store my buddy took his to shot him down and said that's the one we're giving you... Kinda crappy SVC if you ask me
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Here is your answer.
  4.    #4  
    i felt it as i was walking out.. but didn't feel like going back in to make a fuss.. its just disapointing giving up such a perfect build for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by oasis9389 View Post
    i felt it as i was walking out.. but didn't feel like going back in to make a fuss.. its just disapointing giving up such a perfect build for this.
    I guess its a lesson learned... Perhaps it will develop another legit issue that you can bring it in for and get another... And at that time, take her for a test drive before you leave the techs station
    Sprint sent me a refurb as replacement for my first-day Pre---the refurb had bad Oreo effect---when I called Sprint they were very helpful and are sending me another replacement. I have not had any bad dealings with Sprint yet (knock wood).