Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    loven it. Bought a pixi too!
    Very !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    its an amazing device the more I use it the more I relize how much more balanced it is compared to the competition. The savings alone is worth staying with the pre and sprint. We have 2 pres and 2 pixis in our family being able to share the touchstones is a big plus as well.
    Great device , obviously has short comings but with the ability to manipulate this device with GREAT patches I have no complaints. I have more patches than apps installed 5 - 1.

Very happy

Would be sweet if there was a patch to utilize the pre as a .380
    When I purchased it in June, I hated it. Now, I've kinda adapted to it. The calender still sucks, but I've accepted it, and dealt with it. The phone has grown on me.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    There things I love the more I use the Pre:

Card based multitasking and gestures
    Synergy and linkages between calendar, contacts and email/phone/messaging Synergy and linkages between calendar, contacts and email/phone/messaging
    Apps: Pandora, MyQ for NetFlix, Flixster, Scoop, AccuWeather, YouTube, GoogleMaps (and Remote is promising)
    TouchStone

The things that I hate the more I use the Pre (this is where I miss my Treos):

slider drives me crazy
    keyboard: still haven't adapted
    screen is too darn small

Things the have just started irritating me:

non-responsive GUI -- phone is especially bad, but email, calendar are also too sow
    Sprint service at my house: too many dropped calls (I just moved the rest of the family to Verizon and waiting for them to support the Pre)

At this point I am completely sold on WebOS. I have absolutely no interest in the primitive user interface of the iPhone or the train wreck on the Droid. I am however looking forward to the day that I can get a "full-size Pixi" on Verizon and some WebSO updates to fix the general GUI responsiveness.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234