Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    im having a problem. None of my text messages are showing. When the person texts me and i respond the message still doesnt show. I have to type in the name for it to even come up. I have reset the phone twice and they still are not showing up

Help please
    Last edited by taylor09; 09/14/2009 at 10:59 AM.
    i have that issue for one person. it like there not on the list, but if the person texts me, and i touch the notification it will show there whole convo. but if i got back to list of text messages by name, they are not there.
    not for everyone on mine, just one person. hoping 1.2 will fix that for me. if it was everyone i would freak out just as well
    Quote Originally Posted by taylor09 View Post
    im having a problem. None of my text messages are showing. When the person texts me and i respond the message still doesnt show. I have to type in the name for it to even come up. I have reset the phone twice and they still are not showing up

Help please
    someone said a data restore will fix it. not sure if its true or not, i havent really cared to try it.
    if u feel the need to try it, please let me know if that helps.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    This worked for me, but like InIlIoN, it was only effecting 1 person...

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1778018
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    To the link that bdubbx posted

I dont have my contacts linked to anything but palm profile. Do you know how to unlink that??