Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Not every phone on my accout has a browser as nice as the one in the Pre (Sprint sells other phones than just the Pre ). Plus, if i am an in an area with a slow data connection, the main sprint.com site takes a while to load.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I am never at home, and my job right now allows me to surf the web. Plus, I also listen to music via internet. It adds up quick..
    Invoice period: September 12, 2009 - October 11, 2009
    Sprint Data - 977879

Lol i think i might be on my way over the 5gb, but then i do have phone as modem as an addon on my account, so they better not do anything. This is in two days if you didn't notice
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    To clarify, the 5GB a month limit is for aircard and phone as modem plans the everything data plans are actually unlimited.
    I know that much, but what if you have pam as an addon to an everything plan? How do they tell the difference on what you used the dat for?
    I average around 12 GB per phone. My wife has one and I have one.
    My billing cycle resets on Oct 5th, and I'm at 551630. I used at least 100KB yesterday while following all of the NFL Games. I'm definetly going to go over 1GB this month
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I am going into the sprint store after work to get a pre for another line. I will ask them then to see the fine print about the "unlimited" cap.
    271409kbs for me and i still have a week left in my cycle
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12